I washed Goodnight Gorilla.
Who the hell knows how it got in there.... perhaps it was in there with the sheets? Oh, it's a mess. Little bits of book everywhere.... sigh.... rewash.
Having boys, I have washed all manner of oddities. Even though I try really hard to check all the wadded up clothes and pockets and hidey-hole places that boy things end up, that hasn't prevented me from finding things:
- legos - lots and lots of legos
- police badges (both real and toy)
- money - coins, bills, and pressed pennies
- toothpicks, teething rings, and sippy cups
- action figures, little people figures, and hot wheels
- rocks, leaves, sticks, and twigs
- bullets (.45, .308, 9mm and Nerf)
I keep most of my findings in a plastic container on top of the washer. I figure if someone is missing something, they can find it there... Although, if I had a wash wish, finding more money isn't such a bad thing... I keep those findings in MY pocket. Call it a service fee.