The end result is a fun little work of art.
Even better: you can do several eggs at once, the kids will love it, and you'll love the easy clean up! All in 30 minutes or less!
* Hardboiled Eggs
* Hot Water
* Food Coloring
* White Vinegar
* Jars or cups to keep the dyes in
* Either medicine syringes or straws
* Large Plate
* Add 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar to 1 cup of hot water - use a separate cup/jar for each color you plan to use.
* Add in 20 drops of food color in the separate cups/jars and stir well
* Place a few eggs in your colander
* Place the colander on the plate (we also added a paper towel to help absorb the drips)
* Use a straw or medicine syringe to transfer colors to the eggs: